Patient Registration Forms

If you have previously been registered in the UK and have a Health & Care number –

If you have previously lived in the UK and have a Health & Care number (H&C no.); please complete the form below called HS200. You will also need to provide photographic ID and proof of address.

Registering for the first time, or do not have a Health & Care number

If you are from outside of the UK and do not have a medical card you need to fill in an application form below, which is called HSCRI.  You will need to provide photographic ID, proof of address and proof of entitlement. For further details about this form, please call into reception.

Patient Information Form

All new patients need to fill out the Patient Information Form. This is to give Dr Cairns & Partners some basic information about your health in advance of being seen by a GP or Practice Nurse.

Once completed, all forms need to be returned to reception (not posted) so that your registration can be processed.

Forms can only be accepted when all sections are complete and all identification dcuments are provided.